Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Writing Experiences

Over the past year i would have to say that my writing has improved greatly. I feel that i know how to make my writing better and sort of i would say understand how to create good writing pieces. I'm not saying im an expert but i am better then i was before. All of the essays and impromptu writing i did freshman year has helped me become a better writer and also by working on the poems helped me alot too... My goals are basically to improve my writing to make it better then what it was last year. Make my writing from okay to awesome. Thats basically it so till the nest blogg Peace...Austin Inabata

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin,

    I enjoyed reading your blog post…it definitely has voice  And it’s humble, too…
    I agree that you improved your writing over the year and I’m especially pleased that, towards the end of the year, you became a lot more confident about knowing what parts of your writing were executed well and what parts perhaps needed more work. That’s one of my goals…to get you guys to know about your own writing skills.

    So…now to the pro/con pre-assessment: very nice job…I would agree with your overall assessment that you “did better than last year” You moved skillfully between the two sides of the argument and used transitions effectively. More important, you looked at the bigger issue of technology and pulled examples from your resource articles to support your argument. Bravo!

    mrs s

    ReplyDelete