Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coming of Age Poster Draft

My poster was basically made all by what came to my mind while i was doing. What i thought helped me through my life to grow as a person. I had no plan on what i wanted to do when i started. I just found a family picture and set it as my background and went from there. I guess the television and picture frames came in because when i looked at a few other postes my classmates made, the pictures were like in something so i thought id give it a try. HAHA

I used basically just the pictures that were in my "pictures" file. I just tryed to focus on the things that helped me grow as a person. Things such as the sports i played, ALL the friends i have and especially Family. I think this was the best way to express the way i came of age...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Austin,
    Honest description of your creative process ;>
    My question would be this--I can see that these pics represent things/people that are important to you. How do they represent your growth as a person?
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mrs.S Sports has always been apart of my life and i feel that when i play sports it helps me grow as a person with social skills and also how my mind thinks so mentally as well. With my friends, they all help me throughout my life to make good choices or let me know when i make bad ones. so basically my friends all help me grow to be a better person. My family also has a big impact on the way i came of age. My mother and father have always been there for me when i needed them. They have been through everything with me every step of the way. They help me make the right decisions in life so i can grow into a young adult. That is how the pictures represent how i came of age...PS i didnt print my poster yet so i shall get that in to you ASAP
    Austin

    ReplyDelete