Thursday, March 25, 2010

Journal 31

My passion is sports. It is the absolute only thiung that i really injoy doing in my life. I think that if sports were to leave my life i would be a totaly different person. I have experienced many things with this passion. I have learned skill that can help me through life. I learned mental toughness and many many more. I am willing to take this passion to the farthest level possible wich is to play pro ball. I would want to go as far as i possibly can before i give it up. Sports play a big role in my life and i am willing to go the distance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Austin,
    And congratulations on that two run homer!
    I definitely believe that sports is a passion for you...what I'd like to see in your journal is more specifics about the "many things" that you have experienced and the specific skills and concepts and sacrifices that are part of being "willing to go the distance."
    assessment score: 3
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete